As it's Christmas, Newport Chess Club will be holding a fun and exciting simultaneous exhibition open to all players. The simultaneous will be given by three top county players in order to cause maximum confusion and excitement. These three exhibitors will be announced shortly. A full buffet will be provided with drinks available at the bar.
1. Standard rules of chess
2. The 3 exhibitors giving the simultaneous cannot confer
3. These 3 exhibitors will have white on all boards
4. Each of the 3 exhibitors will complete a circuit of the simultaneous one at a time. The pace may increase later in the evening to ensure we finish on time.
5. Players may only move when one of the 3 exhibitors comes to their board. When this occurs the player must make their move followed by the exhibitor.
6. All players are allowed two passes.
Players are encouraged to book their place in advance but may also choose to just turn up on the night.
For any further information or answer to any queries then please contact Nat Paul via email: email@example.com or phone: 01952 878739.
Merry Christmas on behalf of Newport chess club